Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Goblin sette note in rosso": index to the Titles.

This time I post the index to the main Titles (movies and productions for television) mentioned in the book. The index contains one third of the titles actually present in the book, that’s why I consider inappropriate to tag my book as a mere 'musical biography’ and if forced to choose the department of a bookstore I would opt for 'Cinema' rather than 'Music'.
The writing of 'Goblin sette note in rosso' allowed me to create a continuous crossover between music and cinema. As Goblin have worked mainly on soundtracks, I decided to analyze not only the music but even the movies, because I believe that it’s inappropriate to talk about a film score without knowing in depth the movie, the director and the production’s facts. This is what I have done as preliminary work (viewing and listening to thousands of movies and albums, looking for news and interviews in old newspapers and magazines) and this is what I’ve tried to convey on paper, although 'filtered 'in order to make this book an easy reading even for a neophyte.

No comments:

Post a Comment